How to Download Transaction History into your Quicken Software
To access the Quicken download feature go to the My Investments tab, then click on Transaction History. At the bottom of the page click on the Download To Quicken button. Enter the start date of transaction history you would like to download (01/01/2014 is the earliest date available). Click on the Download To Quicken button.
In order to download your retirement plan information to Quicken, you will need to make sure you have one of the following products installed on your computer:
- Quicken 2010 or later for Windows
- Quicken 2010 or later for Mac
How to use Web Connect
- Make sure you have a compatible version of Quicken installed on your computer
- Enter a start date on this page for capturing your transaction history. History will be downloaded from the start date through the current date. Note: It is okay to enter a start date which overlaps with a previous download request. When importing transaction history, Quicken will ignore transactions which have already been imported from a previous request.
- Click on the button labeled “Download to Quicken”.
- A file download dialog will appear prompting you to open the file from its current location or save it to disk.
- If you open the file from its current location, then when the file is finished downloading Quicken will automatically start and begin importing your data.
- If you save to disk, remember the location where you saved your file. You will need to open Quicken later and manually select the file to import.
- If this is the first time you are downloading your account into Quicken, you will be prompted by Quicken to enter a name for this account and to select the account type. Your account type is “Investment”. Your download will also be further identified as a retirement plan and Quicken will prompt you to choose the specific type of retirement plan (401(k), 403(b), etc.)
- You will receive a prompt that Quicken has completed the import of your data. Depending on your version, click OK or CLOSE to continue.
- Navigate to the account register for your retirement plan account in Quicken to Accept All downloaded transactions into the ledger.
If you have an account in more than one retirement plan with us, you will need to repeat these steps for each account.