Download a Form

These forms are available for download in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format. You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer in order to view or print these forms. Click here if you need to download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Withdrawal/Rollover Form

Use this form if you no longer work for one of our clients and want to withdraw your money. All withdrawals from 403(b) plans must also submit a Spousal Consent Form.

Beneficiary Change Form

Use this form to change the person(s) who will receive your account balance in the event of your death. Please Note: If you are married and wish to name someone other than your spouse as beneficiary, you will need to obtain consent from your spouse on this form.

Participant Change Form

Use this form to change your name, address, or investment instructions. It is highly recommended that you use our secured Participant Account Log-In feature here at our website or when you want to make changes to your investments or change your address. You can also e-mail your address change to Be sure to include your name, Social Security Number and the employer’s name under which you are listed.

Loan Request Form

If your plan allows loans, use this form to request a loan from your account. If you are not sure if your plan allows loans, please check with your human resources department. You may borrow 50% of your vested account balance up to $50,000. The minimum loan is generally $1,000, so you must have at least $2,000 vested in your account.

Special Tax Notice

This notice explains the rules when withdrawing money from a retirement plan. You may want to visit our Participant FAQs link for further information on withdrawing your money.

Hardship Withdrawal Application

Use this form if you want to apply for a hardship withdrawal. Please check your plan’s Summary Plan Description or contact your Human Resources Department to make sure that your plan allows hardship withdrawals. Again, you may also want to visit our Participant FAQs link for further information on hardship withdrawals.

Death Benefit Withdrawal Form

Use this form if you are the beneficiary of a deceased participant and want to withdraw your benefit.

Spousal Consent Form

Use this form if your plan requires spousal consent for withdrawals. All 403(b) plans, and a very small number of 401(k) plans, require this form be submitted with the Withdrawal/Rollover Form.